- Sc.B Biology, Honors, Brown University, May 2013
- A.B. Visual Arts, Honors, Brown University, May 2013
- Design Principles, Rhode Island School of Design, Fall 2011
- Pont Aven School of Contemporary Art, France, 2010
- A.W. Dreyfoos Jr. School of the Arts, Communication Arts, 2009
Drafter, Guild Inc, August 2014 - Present
- I engineer, prototype, and produce technical drawing sets for in house fabrication of complex brand environments. Clients include Nike, Adidas, Ettiene Aigner, DVF and Dior.
Designer, RadLab Inc, August 2013 - Present
- From product design to full scale architectural installation, RadLab is a multidisciplinary design firm specializing in digital fabrication. Responsibilities range from initial project design to physical production and execution of novel manufacturing techniques.
Research Intern, Situ, June 2013 - August 2013
- Developed and implemented the cross-disciplinary studio's research website, situresearch.com; as well as participated in various web based research projects.
Digital Fabrication Monitor, Brown University, Jan. 2011 - May 2013
- Apart from hourly monitoring duty, assisted in integrating digital fabrication machines such as laser cutters, CNC tables and 3D printers as well as associated software into Brown University curriculum spanning Engineering, Biology, and VIsual Art departments.
Artist Assistant, Paul Myoda, June 2010 - Jan. 2012
- Aided in initial design concept/research as well as execution of multiple robotic interactive light sculptures, "Glittering Machines". The machines employed the use of basic circuitry, microcontrollers, laser-cut acrylic, finely milled aluminum, as well as high-power LEDs.
Design Intern, Faunce Arch Project, Summer 2010
- Worked with two alumni who were commissioned to design and build 9 pieces of furniture for Brown University's student center, Faunce Arch. We transformed the building's reclaimed beams, 150 year-old-elm, into sets of benches and tables.
Research Assistant, Bennett Lab, Jan. 2012 - May 2013
- Research investigates the similarities and differences between 21 pathological strains of the human fungal pathogen Candida albicans, with focus on mutations that lead to avirulence and drug resistance. Work spans genetic engineering, microbiology, immunology and data design.
Teaching Assistant, Emerging Microbial Diseases (BIOL 1550), Jan 2013- May 2013
- I lead discussion sections, write and grade biweekly quizzes and organize and deliver exam review sessions for a course which deals with the underfunded field of eukaryotic parasites, found all too commonly in the developing world.
Honors and Awards
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
- Rhinocerous + Grasshopper3D
- SQL, SQLite, mySQL
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)